Stylish San Francisco, California, engagement
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 4 years ago 1 min read
Maghan and Ginger met and fell in love in San Francisco, California. This adorable pink home, full of San Francisco’s classic character, was their first home together. In the midst of a busy week of moving to London together, they took a moment to celebrate their engagement.
Cape Cod chapel wedding in Provincetown, Massachusetts
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 5 years ago 1 min read
Devon and Virginia got married on September 23, 2018, with a reception at the Provincetown Inn. Provincetown is a favorite for both Devon and Virginia. It’s where they both spend the majority of their summer because Virginia’s family owns a cottage in Truro that both spend over a month in the summer living.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Cultural appropriations to avoid at your wedding
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds