This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
Keith + Erwin
Orientation: Gay; Gay
Pronouns: He/Him; He/Him
Ceremony Location: Washington DC
Reception Location: Maryland
Keith and Erwin had a small ceremony at Washington DC’s Larz Anderson House. The original plan was outdoors at the DC War Memorial, but the rain had other ideas. Quickly, the couple worked with their vendors to pivot, and luckily, they fell in love with Larz Anderson House’s grand staircase and antique finishings. During the ceremony, Keith serenaded Erwin with the song Spend My Life With You by Eric Benet.
The reception followed inside their home, which they completely transformed into a wedding venue.
“We were WOWED when we walked in!” they said. “Shout out to all of our amazing vendors!!!”
As they arrived, guests were greeted by a champagne wall, a pianist and a photo booth. “We wanted to create an experience for our guests that they would remember forever,” the couple said.
And they couldn’t have done it without their vendors. “If you’re in the Washington, DC area, you must hire Stunning Soirees as your planners,” they emphasized. “They have amazing vendor relationships and were with us every step of the way.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Ceremony Photographer: Myron Fields Photography
Reception Photographer: Sarandipity Photography
Ceremony Venue: Larz Anderson House
Ceremony Florals: Pretty Petal Florals
Reception Rentals and Florals: Davinci
Planner: Stunning Soirees, Krista Ashshaheed and Kristy Randle
Ceremony Violinist: Marvillous Beats
Ceremony and Reception Signage: Cotton Catalyst
Jewelry: David Yurman
Caterer: The Grater Cater
Cake: Jenny Baked It
Bartender: Charismatic Creations
Custom Masks: Jace Creations
filed under: LGBTQ+ wedding, LGBTQ+ love, white tuxedos, home wedding
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC