Transparent’s Lesbian Wedding Sneak Peek for Season Two
Amazon is getting ready for season two of its critically acclaimed original show, Transparent. Today, Amazon released a short (hilarious) teaser for the new season, out next month, which invites viewers to a Pfefferman family wedding of Sarah Pfefferman (played by Amy Landecker) and her college girlfriend Tammy (played by Melora Hardin). Sarah was married to a man when season one began, but listened to her heart once she was reunited with Tammy. Perhaps hearing her parent, Maura (played by Jeffrey Tamboor), come out as a transgender person encouraged her, too, of living an authentic life. We can’t wait for this lesbian wedding*! Transparent returns on Dec. 11.
* Editor’s Note: We use the term lesbian wedding for SEO because we’re a small media company trying to reach a specific market. A wedding is a wedding, no matter how gay.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot