Tom and Lee are a real couple and have been together for three, have children and are in business together. They live, love and breathe each other! We photographed at Burton Grange Farm in Yorkshire, England on March 31 with a rustic feel to the day. We took inspiration from how they have described their wedding day if they were to get married. Intimate, locally sourced with deep rich tones and filled with ponies (Tom used to ride). Not to mention the odd smoke bomb for fun.
From the photographer, Nisha Keaton
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH