Tom and Lee are a real couple and have been together for three, have children and are in business together. They live, love and breathe each other! We photographed at Burton Grange Farm in Yorkshire, England on March 31 with a rustic feel to the day. We took inspiration from how they have described their wedding day if they were to get married. Intimate, locally sourced with deep rich tones and filled with ponies (Tom used to ride). Not to mention the odd smoke bomb for fun.
From the photographer, Nisha Keaton
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos