UK farm wedding inspiration
This styled shoot filled with farm wedding inspiration was inspired by real life couple Tom and Lee and the rustic, nature-inspired wedding of their dreams.
Wedding bounce house: fun for guests of all ages!
The wedding bounce house is the latest trend in unique wedding entertainment. Not just for children these castles can be dressed up for any wedding day theme.
Manchester town hall gay wedding
Matt and Tony wore kilts to their town hall gay wedding in the United Kingdom, infusing their Scottish heritage throughout the day.
Why you might want to avoid Britain for your honeymoon
You’re going to want to avoid Britain for your honeymoon after reading the results of this recent LGBTQ hate and discrimination report.
Destination wedding locations you haven’t thought of yet
Find destination wedding locations you haven’t thought of yet Typically when we think destination weddings we think warm, sunny beaches and lavish resorts that everyone…
Brighton UK engagement shoot
This gay couple used their Brighton UK engagement shoot to showcase their love for each other. Their happiness is evident in their beaming smiles.
English pub wedding reception in the UK
Village wedding and English pub reception in the United Kingdom
Charlotte + Clare: An Intimate Bristol Wedding
Charlotte and Clare had an intimate wedding in Bristol It all started with a tweet. Charlotte and Clare first met on Twitter, where they struck…
Same-Sex Couple is the First to be Married in UK Church
A UK couple becomes the first to legally marry in a UK church.
Same-Sex Marriages in the UK to Take Place at Midnight
Starting at midnight March 29, 2014, same-sex couples can be legally married in England and Wales. The measure was passed last summer and now, finally, the…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding