Why you might want to avoid Britain for your honeymoon
You’re going to want to avoid Britain for your honeymoon after reading the results of this recent LGBTQ hate and discrimination report.
Destination wedding locations you haven’t thought of yet
Find destination wedding locations you haven’t thought of yet Typically when we think destination weddings we think warm, sunny beaches and lavish resorts that everyone…
Same-Sex Couple is the First to be Married in UK Church
A UK couple becomes the first to legally marry in a UK church.
Same-Sex Marriages in the UK to Take Place at Midnight
Starting at midnight March 29, 2014, same-sex couples can be legally married in England and Wales. The measure was passed last summer and now, finally, the…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles
- Basketball-themed golden hour engagement session in Calgary