Charlotte and Clare had an intimate wedding in Bristol
It all started with a tweet. Charlotte and Clare first met on Twitter, where they struck up a conversation about the popular television show, The L Word. A couple of weeks later, Clare flew the 437 miles from Dundee, Scotland to Bristol, England to meet Charlotte for the first time. Two years later, almost to the day, they had a Civil Partnership at Hotel du Vin in Bristol, having got engaged at Heathrow Airport, whilst casually drinking champagne and eating smoked salmon. The bespoke dresses were brilliantly designed and made for the girls by local designer, Gilly Woo and the flowers were supplied and arranged at the venue by The Wilde Bunch, ensuring that both the venue and brides looked stunning. The girls opted to walk down the aisle together, to the sound of “You Send Me” by Arethra Franklin (as well as audible gasps from their guests as they took that first step into the room!).
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches