For a couple that loves wine, it only made sense for TJ and Daniel to capture their engagement photos at a vineyard. The nearlyweds wore plaid shirts and walked through the grounds of the vineyard. They posed among the vines, enjoyed a wine tasting and let their personality shine through. Filling their day with smiles and laughter, Daniel and TJ also enjoyed a meal together paired with wine.
Photography: Luxiar Wedding Photography
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- City hall elopement with delectable orange and white autumn cake
- Bold and boundless wedding ideas with rich blues and purples
- “Just because” plant shop photo session with rainbow wall celebrates love and a new puppy
- Moody fall picnic proposal ideas with cheeseboard and bottled cocktails
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside