For a couple that loves wine, it only made sense for TJ and Daniel to capture their engagement photos at a vineyard. The nearlyweds wore plaid shirts and walked through the grounds of the vineyard. They posed among the vines, enjoyed a wine tasting and let their personality shine through. Filling their day with smiles and laughter, Daniel and TJ also enjoyed a meal together paired with wine.
Photography: Luxiar Wedding Photography
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches