At Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel, nothing seems scripted or rushed. Much like the mesmerizing river that flows outside our front door, all unfolds naturally within this welcoming and tranquil hotel; our alluring spaces seamlessly meld refined elegance with lodge-like comfort. Nestled just south of downtown Portland on a pedestrian river walk, guests find a luxurious retreat that offers access to both an invigorating urban buzz and an enchanting natural landscape. Whether spending time in our communal Living Room, deluxe suites and cottages, delicious onsite restaurant or enticing courtyard, Kimpton RiverPlace guests treasure the genuine, personalized service that carries a hint of nostalgia and an abundance of warmth.
It should come as no surprise that, to us, love means love—plain and simple. We pride ourselves on being an all-inclusive venue that welcomes everyone from kids and dogs to betrothed pairs from near and far. Whether you choose to share your joyous day with 20 guests or 200, RiverPlace offers one of the greatest settings among Portland’s wedding venues. For a wonderfully intimate ceremony or rehearsal dinner, indulge in our outdoor courtyard patio that overlooks the majestic Willamette river and RiverPlace marina. For larger celebrations, watch your loftiest visions become reality in the Marina Ballroom, which offers floor-to-ceiling windows and elegantly hand painted wallpaper.
Celebrate love with us, for these reasons and more:
- In-house catering (seasonal, locally-sourced and consistently delicious), provided exclusively by King Tide Fish & Shell
- Receptions for up to 200 guests
- Outdoor & indoor venue space that offer sensational features from river views to floor-to-ceiling windows
- Access to a full-service, onsite wedding specialist
- Suites and marina-view condos offer the perfect space for the couple to get ready
- Room blocks that place your family and friends in comfortably-luxe guestrooms and suites
- Ranked a Top Wedding Venue in Oregon by Yelp
- Recommended by InStyle and Travel+Leisure as “waterfront luxury” as well as “natural setting with convenient access to all that’s lively and fun in Portland” in their “The Best U.S. Cities For a Romantic Urban Honeymoon” roundup
Our passionate Chef Lauro Romero and catering staff will work with you to create the menu of a lifetime, featuring farm-fresh and organic items whenever possible. We always try to source from neighboring artisans in our region, using that proud Portland mentality: eat, drink and shop local. Meanwhile, the hotel’s attentive wedding coordinators can assist you with entertainment, photography, floral decorations, custom menu cards and other wedding day to-dos.
For more information, please call 503.295.6167, email us at email@example.com, or fill out an Event RFP and an event professional will contact you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.