If you’re craving a little sparkle peeking out from under your wedding dress, then Kate Spade’s “Clarice” is an option to seriously consider. As the Kate Spade website describes the stunning shoe “the striking silhouette of this shoe is only further complemented by its gold glitter-embellished heel and peek-a-boo peep-toe–just the right balance of daring and demure to match your celebratory ensemble,” the Equally Wed Style Watch editors could not agree more. With a little Wizard of Oz-esque Dorothy sparkle combined with classic elegance, your feet will be a knock out on the big day. And as far as we’re concerned, every part of you, from head to toe, should be glamorous when walking down that aisle!
View shoe and buy online
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.