By Brittny Drye
One of the most popular bridal trends right now is buying a second dress for the reception, allowing brides to groove at the reception without layers of tulle limiting their moves. However, purchasing a second dress isn’t easy on the budget and who wants to take a timeout for a costume change? Luckily, designers are creating two-in-one dresses with this demand in mind, and, with a simple skirt removal, a frothy gown transforms into a party mini.
Reem Acra, Look 13: The flowing see-through sheer skirt can be removed to give way to a short, sparkling number.
Martina Liana, Style 325: This billowy ball gown transforms into a sexy, pleated piece.
Demetrios, Style 2855: This stunning sweetheart strapless fit-n-flare gown features intricate beading and the detachable skirt gives way to a mini party dress.
Angel Rivera, Astrid: The dramatic ball gown features hand embroidery and crystal beading with a sweetheart neckline. The tulle skirt removes, turning the dropped waist bubble hem into a mini dress.
Morgan Boszilkov Natural Bridal, Joanna: This eco-friendly option features feminine layering in pleated peace silk. The bottom layer can be removed to reveal a flirty frock.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot