Now that it’s almost September, ditch the floral scents for deeper, earthier notes. Add a splash of one of these new autumn fragrances to you wedding to complete the fall feel.
HiM is the new autumn fragrance from Hanae Mori Parfums, the first male fragrance from this company in ten years. This woodsy scent is created by white cedar, fir balsam and Mediterranean fig, and accented by gray pepper, violet plant and cinnamon, to name a few. This musky, fall scent will add a perfect bit of masculine to the wedding. Available at hanaemoriparfums.com for $95.
VINCE CAMUTO FOR MEN
Created by Vince Camuto, this new male fragrance is a splash of fall with a combination of zesty citrus and deep spices. Nutmeg, leather, black pepper and mandarin combine with musk for a distinctly masculine scent. Available at Vince Camuto for $70.
Perfumer Jérome Epinette has whipped up a fresh, woodsy scent for Atelier Cologne called Vétiver Fatal. This fall cologne mixes deep tones like cedarwood with lighter scents like orange flower, lemon and bergamot. Available at Aedes Des Venustas for $185.
If none of these colognes float your boat, watch out for the September and October release of these other top-pick fragrances: Versace Eros, Trussardi My Land and Etat Libre d’Orange The Afternoon of Faun.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration