Now that it’s almost September, ditch the floral scents for deeper, earthier notes. Add a splash of one of these new autumn fragrances to you wedding to complete the fall feel.
HiM is the new autumn fragrance from Hanae Mori Parfums, the first male fragrance from this company in ten years. This woodsy scent is created by white cedar, fir balsam and Mediterranean fig, and accented by gray pepper, violet plant and cinnamon, to name a few. This musky, fall scent will add a perfect bit of masculine to the wedding. Available at hanaemoriparfums.com for $95.
VINCE CAMUTO FOR MEN
Created by Vince Camuto, this new male fragrance is a splash of fall with a combination of zesty citrus and deep spices. Nutmeg, leather, black pepper and mandarin combine with musk for a distinctly masculine scent. Available at Vince Camuto for $70.
Perfumer Jérome Epinette has whipped up a fresh, woodsy scent for Atelier Cologne called Vétiver Fatal. This fall cologne mixes deep tones like cedarwood with lighter scents like orange flower, lemon and bergamot. Available at Aedes Des Venustas for $185.
If none of these colognes float your boat, watch out for the September and October release of these other top-pick fragrances: Versace Eros, Trussardi My Land and Etat Libre d’Orange The Afternoon of Faun.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights