Now that it’s almost September, ditch the floral scents for deeper, earthier notes. Add a splash of one of these new autumn fragrances to you wedding to complete the fall feel.
HiM is the new autumn fragrance from Hanae Mori Parfums, the first male fragrance from this company in ten years. This woodsy scent is created by white cedar, fir balsam and Mediterranean fig, and accented by gray pepper, violet plant and cinnamon, to name a few. This musky, fall scent will add a perfect bit of masculine to the wedding. Available at hanaemoriparfums.com for $95.
VINCE CAMUTO FOR MEN
Created by Vince Camuto, this new male fragrance is a splash of fall with a combination of zesty citrus and deep spices. Nutmeg, leather, black pepper and mandarin combine with musk for a distinctly masculine scent. Available at Vince Camuto for $70.
Perfumer Jérome Epinette has whipped up a fresh, woodsy scent for Atelier Cologne called Vétiver Fatal. This fall cologne mixes deep tones like cedarwood with lighter scents like orange flower, lemon and bergamot. Available at Aedes Des Venustas for $185.
If none of these colognes float your boat, watch out for the September and October release of these other top-pick fragrances: Versace Eros, Trussardi My Land and Etat Libre d’Orange The Afternoon of Faun.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York