5 Facial Mist Must-Haves for Honeymoon Travels
By Brittny Drye
Whether you’re jetsetting to a foreign land or beach-bound for the honeymoon, be sure to pack a facial mist for instant revitalization and quick cool down. Here are our five favorites:
- Evian Spray Mist: A beauty staple for Europeans, this luxurious scentless mist will give you a splash of refreshment when the sun heats up on the beach. Available at Nordstrom for $16.50.
- Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Face Mist: Thanks to the unique formula of Africa red tea, white tea and pomegranate, this uplifting tonic simultaneously infuses hydrating and anti-aging nutrients for visibly tighter pores and a refreshing glow. Available at Sephora for $28.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: An anti-inflammatory face spray, this mineral-rich formula actually calms while cooling, perfect for easing sunburnt skin. Available at for $12.90.
- Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic: This heavenly floral-scented, non-drying toner refreshes, soothes and brightens your skin, thanks to active organic ingredients such as aloe vera, chamomile and cucumber. Available at lizearle.com for $21.
- Jurlique Citrus Purifying Mist: Ellen DeGeneres never leaves home without this perfect pick-me-up. The refresher lightly mists an uplifting citrus scent while purifying the complexion. Available at jurlique.com for $31.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights