5 Facial Mist Must-Haves for Honeymoon Travels
By Brittny Drye
Whether you’re jetsetting to a foreign land or beach-bound for the honeymoon, be sure to pack a facial mist for instant revitalization and quick cool down. Here are our five favorites:
- Evian Spray Mist: A beauty staple for Europeans, this luxurious scentless mist will give you a splash of refreshment when the sun heats up on the beach. Available at Nordstrom for $16.50.
- Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Face Mist: Thanks to the unique formula of Africa red tea, white tea and pomegranate, this uplifting tonic simultaneously infuses hydrating and anti-aging nutrients for visibly tighter pores and a refreshing glow. Available at Sephora for $28.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: An anti-inflammatory face spray, this mineral-rich formula actually calms while cooling, perfect for easing sunburnt skin. Available at for $12.90.
- Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic: This heavenly floral-scented, non-drying toner refreshes, soothes and brightens your skin, thanks to active organic ingredients such as aloe vera, chamomile and cucumber. Available at lizearle.com for $21.
- Jurlique Citrus Purifying Mist: Ellen DeGeneres never leaves home without this perfect pick-me-up. The refresher lightly mists an uplifting citrus scent while purifying the complexion. Available at jurlique.com for $31.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
Listen to Kirsten & Maria, Equally Wed founders, on the The Wedding Biz podcast.
- Marriage equality passes in Northern Ireland
- Hong Kong rules against marriage equality
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal