Whether you’re a guest or a marrier, these bow ties are sure to make your fall wedding outfit pop. If the wedding is outside amongst the autumn leaves, it can be especially fun to jazz up a suit or tux with a little color that celebrates the season. These 6 bow ties will make you wish you were sipping apple cider and carving pumpkins at this very moment.
This chic piece also comes in navy.
For an extra bold look, the hand-made Daybreak Bow Tie from Brackish is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected peacock and pheasant feathers.
Designed in Paris and printed in Italy, this bow tie is the picture of style.
OTAA named this hand-stitched plaid piece the Prince of Wales bow tie for its classic and elegant look.
Made from soft and shimmering silk, this handcrafted bow tie is sure to wow friends and family.
Etsy shoppers love this affordable and fashionable option.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning private beach elopement in Moorea
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle