An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
Equally Wed Editors, 11 months ago 1 min read
Kayla + Randi
Wedding Colors: ivory, gray, blue
Wedding Location: Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
Wedding Season: Fall
When it came to their “perfect day,” Kayla and Randi never saw themselves having a big, elaborate wedding. They wanted their wedding to be as intimate as possible, to focus on the event itself: their marriage.
They traveled down to Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH to marry on a gorgeous afternoon. With a beautiful bouquet and boutonniere, their rings, their vows and their love, they tied the knot and stepped into forever together.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Adam and Keli Photography
Floral Designer: Swan Floral and Gift Shop
Venue: Smale Riverfront Park, Cincinnati, OH
Equally Wed Editors
We eat, breathe, sleep LGBTQ+ weddings. Sparkles, bronze chargers, Italian honeymoons, destination weddings in Maui, fire dancers, custom suits, family issues, drag queens or string quartet, what pound of card stock are you using, plum or lavender ... talk weddings to us, baby.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding