An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
Kayla + Randi
Wedding Colors: ivory, gray, blue
Wedding Location: Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
Wedding Season: Fall
When it came to their “perfect day,” Kayla and Randi never saw themselves having a big, elaborate wedding. They wanted their wedding to be as intimate as possible, to focus on the event itself: their marriage.
They traveled down to Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH to marry on a gorgeous afternoon. With a beautiful bouquet and boutonniere, their rings, their vows and their love, they tied the knot and stepped into forever together.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Colorful Episcopal and Presbyterian queer wedding at Mount Sequoyah in Fayetteville, Arkansas
- How to plan your inclusive destination wedding: a comprehensive guide for all marriers
- Wedding inspiration for queer love in Seattle with handfasting, a disco ball and vegan donuts
- Intimate elopement in Big Cottonwood Canyon in Salt Lake City, Utah, with a handfasting ceremony
- Matty Maggiacomo and Evan Feeley’s proposal video made us ugly cry