An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
Kayla + Randi
Wedding Colors: ivory, gray, blue
Wedding Location: Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
Wedding Season: Fall
When it came to their “perfect day,” Kayla and Randi never saw themselves having a big, elaborate wedding. They wanted their wedding to be as intimate as possible, to focus on the event itself: their marriage.
They traveled down to Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH to marry on a gorgeous afternoon. With a beautiful bouquet and boutonniere, their rings, their vows and their love, they tied the knot and stepped into forever together.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH