An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
Kayla + Randi
Wedding Colors: ivory, gray, blue
Wedding Location: Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
Wedding Season: Fall
When it came to their “perfect day,” Kayla and Randi never saw themselves having a big, elaborate wedding. They wanted their wedding to be as intimate as possible, to focus on the event itself: their marriage.
They traveled down to Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH to marry on a gorgeous afternoon. With a beautiful bouquet and boutonniere, their rings, their vows and their love, they tied the knot and stepped into forever together.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding