By Brittny Drye
We’re loving the latest gown trend for wedding designers and no, it’s not a color of the rainbow. It’s creating entire collections for a fraction of their couture prices, allowing even more brides to wear their favorite designer.
Anne Barge is the latest high-end bridal designer to offer a less expensive, but equally sophisticated wedding gown collection. Following in the footsteps of Vera Wang’s classic White for David’s Bridal, Barge’s Blue Willow line will retail between $1,990-$2,550.
The collection features an array of styles, from classic princess gowns to boho chic, each given the meticulous attention to detail that Barge is known for. The designs incorporate an assortment of high-quality fabrics, lace and beading adn will hit stores in fall 2012.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married