By Alyssandra Barnes
Fashion always trumps comfort, at least most of the time. UGG is attempting to change that age-old rule with their I Do Wedding Collection. The well-known boots have been revamped to wear for any occasion. Complete with shine and sparkle, what more could be asked for?
UGG has revealed three shoes in their new collection: Sparkles I Do, Fluff Flip Flop I Do and Bailey Bling I Do. Sparkles I Do is the traditional short boot covered in white sequins. This shimmery pink-and-white look can be paired with any wedding outfit that needs a dash of color. The Bailey Bling I Do is the trademark short boot in silver, featuring a large Swarovski crystal button on the side to add a bit of bling. The Fluff Flip Flop I Do is a flip-flop covered in the plush shearling that is synonymous with UGG brand. The small, shear blue bow in the center completes the bridal look (for your something blue?).
Would you wear these on your wedding day? This shoes line seems more fit for pre- or post-wedding pampering rather than for actually walking down the aisle, unless of course, your aisle is covered in snow. But if comfort is what you’re looking for while exchanging vows, UGG has you covered.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration