By Alyssandra Barnes
Fashion always trumps comfort, at least most of the time. UGG is attempting to change that age-old rule with their I Do Wedding Collection. The well-known boots have been revamped to wear for any occasion. Complete with shine and sparkle, what more could be asked for?
UGG has revealed three shoes in their new collection: Sparkles I Do, Fluff Flip Flop I Do and Bailey Bling I Do. Sparkles I Do is the traditional short boot covered in white sequins. This shimmery pink-and-white look can be paired with any wedding outfit that needs a dash of color. The Bailey Bling I Do is the trademark short boot in silver, featuring a large Swarovski crystal button on the side to add a bit of bling. The Fluff Flip Flop I Do is a flip-flop covered in the plush shearling that is synonymous with UGG brand. The small, shear blue bow in the center completes the bridal look (for your something blue?).
Would you wear these on your wedding day? This shoes line seems more fit for pre- or post-wedding pampering rather than for actually walking down the aisle, unless of course, your aisle is covered in snow. But if comfort is what you’re looking for while exchanging vows, UGG has you covered.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos