By Alyssandra Barnes
Fashion always trumps comfort, at least most of the time. UGG is attempting to change that age-old rule with their I Do Wedding Collection. The well-known boots have been revamped to wear for any occasion. Complete with shine and sparkle, what more could be asked for?
UGG has revealed three shoes in their new collection: Sparkles I Do, Fluff Flip Flop I Do and Bailey Bling I Do. Sparkles I Do is the traditional short boot covered in white sequins. This shimmery pink-and-white look can be paired with any wedding outfit that needs a dash of color. The Bailey Bling I Do is the trademark short boot in silver, featuring a large Swarovski crystal button on the side to add a bit of bling. The Fluff Flip Flop I Do is a flip-flop covered in the plush shearling that is synonymous with UGG brand. The small, shear blue bow in the center completes the bridal look (for your something blue?).
Would you wear these on your wedding day? This shoes line seems more fit for pre- or post-wedding pampering rather than for actually walking down the aisle, unless of course, your aisle is covered in snow. But if comfort is what you’re looking for while exchanging vows, UGG has you covered.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal