Melodee surprised Mary with a flash mob proposal in a Charlotte, North Carolina, bank lobby with friends and strangers who had been practicing their dance moves for months. It’s a heartwarming celebration of love, and it’s also funny since the proposee starts to film the dancing because she understandably doesn’t realize that she’s the recipient of the presentation. (Mary thought she was there to celebrate a friend’s birthday.) But then it gets even funnier because Mary starts to leave after watching for a minute or two. But luckily a friend was assigned to help her stay put and be in the prime place for receiving a marriage proposal from her partner. What makes this flash mob proposal truly special is how Mary and Melodee’s friends begin to show up, handing her flowers and then taking part in the dance too.
Proposing to your beloved should be magical and fun, no matter how you do it. We love the way Melodee proposed to Mary. Watch the video below.
Dance team: The Dance District
Videographer: Crown Alley Films
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- What our editors are reading & loving on April 24, 2019
- Romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast
- 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
- LGBTQ-friendly wedding planning apps you need to try
- On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
- Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible
- Should you both propose? 4 questions to consider before asking
- This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need