Melodee surprised Mary with a flash mob proposal in a Charlotte, North Carolina, bank lobby with friends and strangers who had been practicing their dance moves for months. It’s a heartwarming celebration of love, and it’s also funny since the proposee starts to film the dancing because she understandably doesn’t realize that she’s the recipient of the presentation. (Mary thought she was there to celebrate a friend’s birthday.) But then it gets even funnier because Mary starts to leave after watching for a minute or two. But luckily a friend was assigned to help her stay put and be in the prime place for receiving a marriage proposal from her partner. What makes this flash mob proposal truly special is how Mary and Melodee’s friends begin to show up, handing her flowers and then taking part in the dance too.
Proposing to your beloved should be magical and fun, no matter how you do it. We love the way Melodee proposed to Mary. Watch the video below.
Dance team: The Dance District
Videographer: Crown Alley Films
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration
- Bank lobby flash mob proposal
- This Republican bill seeks to strip gay marriage rights in Tennessee
- Red and purple African diaspora wedding