Melodee surprised Mary with a flash mob proposal in a Charlotte, North Carolina, bank lobby with friends and strangers who had been practicing their dance moves for months. It’s a heartwarming celebration of love, and it’s also funny since the proposee starts to film the dancing because she understandably doesn’t realize that she’s the recipient of the presentation. (Mary thought she was there to celebrate a friend’s birthday.) But then it gets even funnier because Mary starts to leave after watching for a minute or two. But luckily a friend was assigned to help her stay put and be in the prime place for receiving a marriage proposal from her partner. What makes this flash mob proposal truly special is how Mary and Melodee’s friends begin to show up, handing her flowers and then taking part in the dance too.
Proposing to your beloved should be magical and fun, no matter how you do it. We love the way Melodee proposed to Mary. Watch the video below.
Dance team: The Dance District
Videographer: Crown Alley Films
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida