Hill of Bologna, Italy engagement photography session
We fell in love with Simone and Fabio at first sight. They are extremely funny, kind-hearted and easy going. We share the same passion for the outdoors, for hiking on hills and mountains, for great food and for fantasy novels.
They are so much in love and they complete each other in a very profound way, there’s a connection between them that it’s almost tangible.
They wanted to celebrate their love with an intimate outdoor couple session, so we went hiking through the woods and the hills near Bologna, Italy. The weather was terrible but it gave the pictures a very intimate feeling, an atmosphere suspended in time and space, and while we were shooting we discovered a small frozen lake where we sat, chatted and drank hot tea… and obviously took some pictures.
During the shooting they started planning their wedding, they have something big, edgy and spectacular on their mind and we can’t really wait to capture that chapter of their adventure! This photo session started as a very small and intimate celebration, a gift they gave to each other, but it turned into plans for the future, something much bigger they can’t wait to start.
From the photographer, Rock’n’Roll Weddings
Photographer: Rock’n’Roll Weddings
Venue: Luminasio (BO), Italy
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married