We fell in love with Simone and Fabio at first sight. They are extremely funny, kind-hearted and easy going. We share the same passion for the outdoors, for hiking on hills and mountains, for great food and for fantasy novels.
They are so much in love and they complete each other in a very profound way, there’s a connection between them that it’s almost tangible.
They wanted to celebrate their love with an intimate outdoor couple session, so we went hiking through the woods and the hills near Bologna, Italy. The weather was terrible but it gave the pictures a very intimate feeling, an atmosphere suspended in time and space, and while we were shooting we discovered a small frozen lake where we sat, chatted and drank hot tea… and obviously took some pictures.
During the shooting they started planning their wedding, they have something big, edgy and spectacular on their mind and we can’t really wait to capture that chapter of their adventure! This photo session started as a very small and intimate celebration, a gift they gave to each other, but it turned into plans for the future, something much bigger they can’t wait to start.
From the photographer, Rock’n’Roll Weddings
Photographer: Rock’n’Roll Weddings
Venue: Luminasio (BO), Italy
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal