We fell in love with Simone and Fabio at first sight. They are extremely funny, kind-hearted and easy going. We share the same passion for the outdoors, for hiking on hills and mountains, for great food and for fantasy novels.
They are so much in love and they complete each other in a very profound way, there’s a connection between them that it’s almost tangible.
They wanted to celebrate their love with an intimate outdoor couple session, so we went hiking through the woods and the hills near Bologna, Italy. The weather was terrible but it gave the pictures a very intimate feeling, an atmosphere suspended in time and space, and while we were shooting we discovered a small frozen lake where we sat, chatted and drank hot tea… and obviously took some pictures.
During the shooting they started planning their wedding, they have something big, edgy and spectacular on their mind and we can’t really wait to capture that chapter of their adventure! This photo session started as a very small and intimate celebration, a gift they gave to each other, but it turned into plans for the future, something much bigger they can’t wait to start.
From the photographer, Rock’n’Roll Weddings
Photographer: Rock’n’Roll Weddings
Venue: Luminasio (BO), Italy
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
- Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida