California engagement session surrounded by sparkling trees
Anna-Mae + Jewelie
Pronouns: She/Her; She/Her
Orientation: Lesbian; Lesbian
Photo Session Venue: Thomas F. Riley Park, Coto De Caza, CA
Anna-Mae and Jewelie met while celebrating L.A. Pride in 2019.
“I noticed the most gorgeous woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on, having the time of her life,” wrote Anna-Mae. “I needed to know her name and buy her a drink. We have been inseparable since!”
Anna-Mae was only in town for Pride, however, so the couple began a long-distance relationship between California and Hawaii. They flew back and forth to one another about every other month.
“During these times, we unlocked so many levels to our relationship,” Anna-Mae said, “from trust and communication to passion-filled unconditional love.”
Eventually, Anna-Mae moved to California to be with Jewelie. They decided to get married while out to dinner together at a well-known LA restaurant called Perch.
“We look forward to growing old together,” Anna-Mae said, “and having our own beautiful legacy to build on and maintain.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Jordan Kubat Photography
Venue: Thomas F. Riley Park
filed under: LGBTQ+ engagement, LGBTQ+ love, california engagement, lesbian engagement, lesbian love
Comments are closed.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor