California engagement session surrounded by sparkling trees
Anna-Mae + Jewelie
Pronouns: She/Her; She/Her
Orientation: Lesbian; Lesbian
Photo Session Venue: Thomas F. Riley Park, Coto De Caza, CA
Anna-Mae and Jewelie met while celebrating L.A. Pride in 2019.
“I noticed the most gorgeous woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on, having the time of her life,” wrote Anna-Mae. “I needed to know her name and buy her a drink. We have been inseparable since!”
Anna-Mae was only in town for Pride, however, so the couple began a long-distance relationship between California and Hawaii. They flew back and forth to one another about every other month.
“During these times, we unlocked so many levels to our relationship,” Anna-Mae said, “from trust and communication to passion-filled unconditional love.”
Eventually, Anna-Mae moved to California to be with Jewelie. They decided to get married while out to dinner together at a well-known LA restaurant called Perch.
“We look forward to growing old together,” Anna-Mae said, “and having our own beautiful legacy to build on and maintain.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Jordan Kubat Photography
Venue: Thomas F. Riley Park
filed under: LGBTQ+ engagement, LGBTQ+ love, california engagement, lesbian engagement, lesbian love
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
- 5 epic LGBTQ+ wedding photos we are just so thankful exist
- Romantic Malibu engagement session by the beach
- Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
- Bright and cheery sixties-inspired wedding ideas
- Breathtaking Sedona elopement surrounded by close friends and family
- Inclusivity in the wedding industry: faux allies, transphobia and performative actions
- Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
- “Same Love” singer Mary Lambert is engaged
- Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
- WNBA legend Renee Montgomery reveals she and music artist Sirena Grace got married
- Two stars of Amazon’s lesbian reality show, Tampa Baes, are engaged
- Rustic and modern October wedding in a Mississippi barn
- Intimate and enchanting wedding at a Pittsburgh flower garden
- Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca
- LGBTQ+ people in Spain now have access to IVF treatment to build their families
- Four reasons LGBTQ+ couples should consider a Charleston honeymoon
- California engagement session surrounded by sparkling trees
- Kristen Stewart and Dylan Meyer are engaged!
- How Frank Darling can help LGBTQ+ couples design the perfect custom rings