Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
“We met six years ago and she started working as a server at the restaurant downtown (Dharma Blue) I was bartending for. Love at first sight. The rest is history. We took a huge risk and moved it together literally a month after falling in love (crazy, I know) and it worked. Two years later, we left our tiny apartment for another tiny apartment in Georgia so she could go through chiropractic school. Four years later, she just graduated as a doctor and we’re getting married. A long time coming, and a dream come true.” —from the couple, Lindsay and Chelsea
Lindsay and Chelsea had an August wedding on the white sands of the beach in Pensacola, Florida, in front of a hexagonal wedding arbor.
Photographer: Ps Cobia Photography
Reception Venue: 5eleven
Cake Designer: Pollman’s Bake Shop
Caterer: Nancy’s Haute Affairs
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York