Colorful Kauai lesbian destination wedding
Lori and Linda traveled from California to the Hawaiian island of Kauai for a brightly colored destination wedding. The newlyweds wore white sundresses, colorful flower crowns and walked down the aisle barefoot.
The members of the wedding party wore matching pink dresses with flower crowns.
RELATED: Offbeat Hawaii honeymoons
The day was commemorated with gorgeous sunset photos and a walk on the beach that had a vibrant sunset to provide a beautiful backdrop.
Even the cake embraced the Hawaiian theme, with a “lava you” cake topper, a play on words for the volcanoes of Hawaii.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot