Colorful Kauai lesbian destination wedding
Lori and Linda traveled from California to the Hawaiian island of Kauai for a brightly colored destination wedding. The newlyweds wore white sundresses, colorful flower crowns and walked down the aisle barefoot.
The members of the wedding party wore matching pink dresses with flower crowns.
RELATED: Offbeat Hawaii honeymoons
The day was commemorated with gorgeous sunset photos and a walk on the beach that had a vibrant sunset to provide a beautiful backdrop.
Even the cake embraced the Hawaiian theme, with a “lava you” cake topper, a play on words for the volcanoes of Hawaii.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights