Colorful Kauai lesbian destination wedding
Lori and Linda traveled from California to the Hawaiian island of Kauai for a brightly colored destination wedding. The newlyweds wore white sundresses, colorful flower crowns and walked down the aisle barefoot.
The members of the wedding party wore matching pink dresses with flower crowns.
RELATED: Offbeat Hawaii honeymoons
The day was commemorated with gorgeous sunset photos and a walk on the beach that had a vibrant sunset to provide a beautiful backdrop.
Even the cake embraced the Hawaiian theme, with a “lava you” cake topper, a play on words for the volcanoes of Hawaii.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida