Colorful Kauai lesbian destination wedding
Lori and Linda traveled from California to the Hawaiian island of Kauai for a brightly colored destination wedding. The newlyweds wore white sundresses, colorful flower crowns and walked down the aisle barefoot.
The members of the wedding party wore matching pink dresses with flower crowns.
RELATED: Offbeat Hawaii honeymoons
The day was commemorated with gorgeous sunset photos and a walk on the beach that had a vibrant sunset to provide a beautiful backdrop.
Even the cake embraced the Hawaiian theme, with a “lava you” cake topper, a play on words for the volcanoes of Hawaii.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast
- 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
- LGBTQ-friendly wedding planning apps you need to try
- On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
- Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible
- Should you both propose? 4 questions to consider before asking
- This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need
- 5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration