Colorful wedding inspiration from an enchanting world of wildflowers
This enchanting styled shoot in Alberta Canada featured every color of the rainbow as the couple strolled amongst the gardens of The Coutts Centre.
In addition to the real-life couple, Melissa and Paige, the stars of this shoot were the wildflowers, which flowed into every aspect of the design and decor.
The day included a tap truck with cocktails sporting wildflower-themed names, delectable cake sugar flowers, and gorgeous floral stationary. Poppies from the venue were also incorporated into the bouquet, and there was a stunning diamond ring in the shape of a flower.
A few weeks after these photos were taken, Melissa and Paige even got engaged for real.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Nadine McKenney Photography
Event Planner: Events by Kate
Video: Fifty Frames
Invitations: Paper Petals
Florals: Sweet Bloom
Equipment Rentals: Special Event Rentals
Caterer: Fork and Farm
Cake: Bake My Day
Jewelry: Alberta Diamond Exchange
Beauty: Julia Joy Makeup Artistry
Beverages: MBarGo Tap Trucks
filed under: LGBTQ love, LGBTQ wedding ideas, LGBTQ wedding inspiration, LGBTQ wedding, LGBTQ engagement
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts