Couple recreates favorite dates during lesbian engagement photo shoot
Anna and Carey were actually engaged quite sometime before they stepped in front of the camera to capture their love. Anna had an elaborate proposal set up to happen at Maymont Park in Richmond, VA, but Anna was so excited she couldn’t keep a secret from her best friend, and now wife, that she proposed as soon as she got home with the ring.
For their mock engagement session, Anna and Carey wanted to visit the places they would go when dating and recreate their very first date at their favorite restaurant in Carytown.
From the photographer, Crystal Reyns
Photography: Crystal Reyns Photography
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing