Couple recreates favorite dates during lesbian engagement photo shoot
Anna and Carey were actually engaged quite sometime before they stepped in front of the camera to capture their love. Anna had an elaborate proposal set up to happen at Maymont Park in Richmond, VA, but Anna was so excited she couldn’t keep a secret from her best friend, and now wife, that she proposed as soon as she got home with the ring.
For their mock engagement session, Anna and Carey wanted to visit the places they would go when dating and recreate their very first date at their favorite restaurant in Carytown.
From the photographer, Crystal Reyns
Photography: Crystal Reyns Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion