Don’t Miss Out: RueLaLa’s Style: I Do! Event Happening Now
By Paloma Naderi
Not feeling the rented tux? For the next 72 hours, you can purchase your own black-tie couture or a snappy suit for less at RueLaLa’s Style: I Do! Event. Here’s the drill: Sign up for a free RueLaLa account for access to the private sale and for the next three days (and the clock is ticking) enjoy access to discounted suits, shirts and other prêt-a-porter from some of the biggest names in men’s wedding fashion. We chose a few selects from the sale that would be just perfect for that personalized, luxe look you’re going for.
Clockwise from top left: Jack Victor ivory wool 2-button dinner jacket, $229; Trafalgar black velvet brace, $29; Ike Behar “Emmy” stripe spread collar tuxedo shirt, $69; Calvin Klein dark navy striped wool 2-button suit, $199.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot