[dropcap letter=”D“]on’t mourn summer for too long! In with the crisp air and bright foliage comes gorgeous wedding inspiration that’s got the other seasons beat. For a fall wedding color palette, consider burnt versions of your favorite hues: caramel instead of orange, burgundy over red, and chocolate brown in place of black. The key to styling a stunning fall affair is to work in seasonal elements while maintaining your personal sense of style. Try one of these pieces (or all of them!) for a perfect fall wedding season outfit, from meetings with your planner all the way to the big day.
Look for a velvet or tweed blazer in a neutral color. We love this fitted option from J. Crew.
In lieu of bright blooms, weave some wheat or leaves through your buttonhole for a quick, custom boutonniere.
These new bow ties from Something’s Hiding in Here are available in an array of versatile colors and patterns.
Leather shoes work best with tuxes. If you’re opting for a suit instead, try a suede pair of kicks from Band of Outsiders in one of these great jewel tones.
— Paloma Naderi
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line