From Holiday Party to Bridal Party: The New Collection by Kris Nations
By Paloma Naderi
It’s the most sparkly time of the year and with all of the holiday parties, festive fetes and opportunities to glam it up, now is the perfect opportunity to treat yourself with a piece from the new Bridal Party Collection by Kris Nations. Each and every item in the collection has been lovingly refined the Kris Nations team so that it’s extra sparkly and beautiful for your bridal party on your wedding day. What’s more? The entire collection is so versatile that it’s sure to be worn by your girls for years to come. Any of these choices would make a coveted bridesmaid gift!
1. Pearl Cluster Bracelet, $68.
2. Heart and Bow Earrings, $58.
3. Pearl Bundles Earrings, $88.
4. Single Iris with Gemstone Earrings, $58.
6. Key to My Heart Necklace, $34.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning private beach elopement in Moorea
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle