Rose and Sheila got married at 19Main in New Milford, a venue that was formally a bank. It has a ton of character that historical venues always seem to have. We did their first look at Lover’s Leap State Park, where they both made the hike to the actual Lover’s Leap cliff in stilettos. Super impressive.
I loved everything about their wedding. It was super calm, with alone time carved out throughout the day for just the two of them.
From the photographer, Kathleen of Parenthesis Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it