Rose and Sheila got married at 19Main in New Milford, a venue that was formally a bank. It has a ton of character that historical venues always seem to have. We did their first look at Lover’s Leap State Park, where they both made the hike to the actual Lover’s Leap cliff in stilettos. Super impressive.
I loved everything about their wedding. It was super calm, with alone time carved out throughout the day for just the two of them.
From the photographer, Kathleen of Parenthesis Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
- These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee