Rose and Sheila got married at 19Main in New Milford, a venue that was formally a bank. It has a ton of character that historical venues always seem to have. We did their first look at Lover’s Leap State Park, where they both made the hike to the actual Lover’s Leap cliff in stilettos. Super impressive.
I loved everything about their wedding. It was super calm, with alone time carved out throughout the day for just the two of them.
From the photographer, Kathleen of Parenthesis Photography
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Elopement inspiration with artisanal Mexican decor at Joshua Tree National Park
- Queer Eye star Tan France and husband Rob are expecting their first child
- Glamorous winter wedding in San Diego
- Dinner cruise proposal under Amsterdam’s lucky Skinny Bridge
- An intimate mountain wedding after a romantic double proposal