Rose and Sheila got married at 19Main in New Milford, a venue that was formally a bank. It has a ton of character that historical venues always seem to have. We did their first look at Lover’s Leap State Park, where they both made the hike to the actual Lover’s Leap cliff in stilettos. Super impressive.
I loved everything about their wedding. It was super calm, with alone time carved out throughout the day for just the two of them.
From the photographer, Kathleen of Parenthesis Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage