Rose and Sheila got married at 19Main in New Milford, a venue that was formally a bank. It has a ton of character that historical venues always seem to have. We did their first look at Lover’s Leap State Park, where they both made the hike to the actual Lover’s Leap cliff in stilettos. Super impressive.
I loved everything about their wedding. It was super calm, with alone time carved out throughout the day for just the two of them.
From the photographer, Kathleen of Parenthesis Photography
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot