Rose and Sheila got married at 19Main in New Milford, a venue that was formally a bank. It has a ton of character that historical venues always seem to have. We did their first look at Lover’s Leap State Park, where they both made the hike to the actual Lover’s Leap cliff in stilettos. Super impressive.
I loved everything about their wedding. It was super calm, with alone time carved out throughout the day for just the two of them.
From the photographer, Kathleen of Parenthesis Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights