Historic Savage Mill engagement photography session
Loving couple Maggie and Teresa showcased their engagement during an April photo shoot. Choosing the Historic Savage Mill area in Maryland, the two took pictures near the railroad track, looking out over a bridge and posting in their complementing Washington Capitals hockey jerseys. Joy and smiles abound, Teresa and Maggie’s love and comfort together shone through in their photos.
According to their photographer, Free Akins, Maggie and Teresa describe themselves as a “well-oiled machine” that loves all things Batman and building Legos together.
The two are tying the knot this summer.
Photographer: Free Akins Photography
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How to create an inclusive wedding for hearing-impaired and deaf guests
- Pope Francis endorses civil unions for same-sex couples
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding