Loving couple Maggie and Teresa showcased their engagement during an April photo shoot. Choosing the Historic Savage Mill area in Maryland, the two took pictures near the railroad track, looking out over a bridge and posting in their complementing Washington Capitals hockey jerseys. Joy and smiles abound, Teresa and Maggie’s love and comfort together shone through in their photos.
According to their photographer, Free Akins, Maggie and Teresa describe themselves as a “well-oiled machine” that loves all things Batman and building Legos together.
The two are tying the knot this summer.
Photographer: Free Akins Photography
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches