Sexy must-have items for your wedding celebration
By Anne Chertoff
While Anthony Weiner may have thought his gray cotton boxer briefs were sexy, let’s be honest: They weren’t. You may want to opt for something white on your wedding night, but don’t forget about the other honeymoon nights. Pick up a few special pairs of undies so each night can be just as fun as the first!
This satin lace-up hiphugger style by Victoria’s Secret is available in black, pink and blue. $11.50 each or 3/$30.
The “Perfect Present” G-string ties in a nice, neat “something blue” bow in the back. On sale at Frederick’s of Hollywood, $14.99. Matching bra sold separately.
If you don’t mind splurging on panties, after all you can wear them again, you may want to order one of these white designs from the bridal collections at Agent Provoceteur (left, $90) or Kiki se Montparnesse (right, $175).
An American Apparel best seller the Baby Rib Brief is now available in more than 40 colors, $12. Also sold in sets of 3 ($30) and 5 ($48).
The traditional sexy men’s underwear has always been silk boxers, but if you or your guy is more of a briefs man, order a pair of these silk briefs from freshpair.com, $13.61.
Anne Chertoff is the author of The Wedding Organizer available at russellandhazel.com.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Wedding inspiration for queer love in Seattle with handfasting, a disco ball and vegan donuts
- Intimate elopement in Big Cottonwood Canyon, Utah, with a handfasting ceremony
- Matty Maggiacomo and Evan Feeley’s proposal video made us ugly cry
- These brides celebrated their love with a magical forest wedding at IslandWood on Bainbridge Island, Washington
- Create an unforgettable mezze station for your wedding celebration