Meaghan and Caitlin had a yellow and blue wedding in Illinois. Their ceremony was held at a colorful stained glass chapel with luscious blue hues. The two brides walked down the aisle with their fathers and shared an intimate moment at the front of the room as they read their vows to each other. They held their modern reception at a hotel ballroom and danced the night away.
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches