Illinois Yellow And Blue Lesbian Wedding
Meaghan and Caitlin had a yellow and blue wedding in Illinois. Their ceremony was held at a colorful stained glass chapel with luscious blue hues. The two brides walked down the aisle with their fathers and shared an intimate moment at the front of the room as they read their vows to each other. They held their modern reception at a hotel ballroom and danced the night away.
FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding