Designer Marc Jacobs proposes with Chipotle flash mob proposal
We love flash mob proposals, especially ones that take place at Chipotle (yum)! As if that wasn’t enough of an awesome combination, add celebrity designer Marc Jacobs and entrepreneur Char Defrancesco into the mix and you’ve got one epic proposal!
Jacobs and Defrancesco visited a Chipotle but instead of just getting a burrito, Defrancesco got an engagement ring instead.
Dancers performed to the song “Kiss” by Prince. After the routine, Jacobs got down on one knee and popped the question to Defrancesco. The answer was yes and the couple celebrated with smiles, kisses and of course, Chipotle!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC