Designer Marc Jacobs proposes with Chipotle flash mob proposal
We love flash mob proposals, especially ones that take place at Chipotle (yum)! As if that wasn’t enough of an awesome combination, add celebrity designer Marc Jacobs and entrepreneur Char Defrancesco into the mix and you’ve got one epic proposal!
Jacobs and Defrancesco visited a Chipotle but instead of just getting a burrito, Defrancesco got an engagement ring instead.
Dancers performed to the song “Kiss” by Prince. After the routine, Jacobs got down on one knee and popped the question to Defrancesco. The answer was yes and the couple celebrated with smiles, kisses and of course, Chipotle!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot