Designer Marc Jacobs proposes with Chipotle flash mob proposal
We love flash mob proposals, especially ones that take place at Chipotle (yum)! As if that wasn’t enough of an awesome combination, add celebrity designer Marc Jacobs and entrepreneur Char Defrancesco into the mix and you’ve got one epic proposal!
Jacobs and Defrancesco visited a Chipotle but instead of just getting a burrito, Defrancesco got an engagement ring instead.
Dancers performed to the song “Kiss” by Prince. After the routine, Jacobs got down on one knee and popped the question to Defrancesco. The answer was yes and the couple celebrated with smiles, kisses and of course, Chipotle!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding