Designer Marc Jacobs proposes with Chipotle flash mob proposal
Emily Rochotte, 5 years ago 1 min read
We love flash mob proposals, especially ones that take place at Chipotle (yum)! As if that wasn’t enough of an awesome combination, add celebrity designer Marc Jacobs and entrepreneur Char Defrancesco into the mix and you’ve got one epic proposal!
Jacobs and Defrancesco visited a Chipotle but instead of just getting a burrito, Defrancesco got an engagement ring instead.
Dancers performed to the song “Kiss” by Prince. After the routine, Jacobs got down on one knee and popped the question to Defrancesco. The answer was yes and the couple celebrated with smiles, kisses and of course, Chipotle!
Emily Rochotte is a professional freelancer as well as a former assistant editor of equallywed.com, the world’s leading digital LGBTQ+ wedding magazine. Her work has been featured on HowHeAsked, Bermuda Wedding & Honeymoon, and more. Don't hesitate to say "hello!" to Emily over on Twitter at @emilybeingemily
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms
- This springtime lakeside elopement featured upcycled wedding outfits and a mountaintop picnic
- The best way to register for wedding gifts