Designer Marc Jacobs proposes with Chipotle flash mob proposal
We love flash mob proposals, especially ones that take place at Chipotle (yum)! As if that wasn’t enough of an awesome combination, add celebrity designer Marc Jacobs and entrepreneur Char Defrancesco into the mix and you’ve got one epic proposal!
Jacobs and Defrancesco visited a Chipotle but instead of just getting a burrito, Defrancesco got an engagement ring instead.
Dancers performed to the song “Kiss” by Prince. After the routine, Jacobs got down on one knee and popped the question to Defrancesco. The answer was yes and the couple celebrated with smiles, kisses and of course, Chipotle!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York