On the day that Rachel popped the question, Nicole was over the moon. “I was going to propose to her!” Nicole later stated.
They hadn’t been dating very long before Rachel asked the question of a lifetime. Naturally, this raised some concerns from their loved ones.
“Sometimes you just know.” they both said, in separate, individual conversations.
Witnessing their bond in person, I agreed.
To know Nicole (and we’ve been best friend’s since college!) is to know she’s a self proclaimed cat lady. When Rachel called me with the idea, that she would tie a bow around Chloe’s (Nicole’s cat) neck leaving Nicole to stumble upon the ring I responded, “OMG that is SO freaking perfect and SO Nicole!”. Giddily, we both sent pictures back and forth of rings we like for Nicole and settled on one that Rachel ordered immediately.
She could not wait for the ring to arrive and was so eager to propose the very same day the ring arrived!
As of today, there are no doubts left. One quick look at their engagement session shows anyone that these two were absolutely made for each other.
From the photographer, Emily-Melissa Photography
Photography: Emily-Melissa Photography
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos