Happy Mothers’ Day! We’ve rounded up unique gifts that mommies, mothers and mamas of the LGBTQ families will love.
[dropcap letter=”1″] Dear mom, from you to me
Everyone has a story to tell. Why not let your mom tell her story to you over the next few years, and you can treasure it forever in this keepsake book? Generations beyond you will read it over and over. About 60 questions in this keepsake book allow Mom to tell her personal story so she feels special, not like she’s doing yet another chore for you. $17.99. fromyoutome.us.
[dropcap letter=”2″] Hat’s off to mama
Stylish mothers are a gift to us all. That’s why we want to treat them extra special at the start of summertime with a breezy-styled fedora. One size. nobis.ca
[dropcap letter=”3″] The Motherlode
Mother Dear has skills now. She might even text more than you. But that phone case? It could use an upgrade. Get her a the Pelican ProGear Voyager iPhone 6 case, which defends against impact and screen damage. The same product DNA is found in equipment used by first responders and our armed forces is now available to protect your iPhone. Other colors available. $50. att.com
[dropcap letter=”4″] One cup, two cup
OK, this is just a perfect gift for anytime: weddings, wedding showers, Mother’s Day. But we’re pretty sure mothers will love these pretty plum and blue colors from Tervis, with its full line of premium and beautifully designed tumblers. Not only do they keep drinks cold (the short glasses are perfect for Chardonnay on the patio!) and feature reduce condensation, but they’re dishwasher safe and have a lifetime guarantee. Hint: 20% off through 11:59 p.m. Sunday, May 10 (Mother’s Day). tervis.com
[dropcap letter=”5″] Easy listening
Never before have we heard our iPhone music so clearly than when we tuned it with InnoFLASK. This audio device is about the size of a sunglass case is easy to set up and play in a hotel room, garage, garden setting or on the go. It’s a Bluetooth device that pairs instantly with your mobile device, iOS or android. Weighing less than 1 pound, it’s perfect for a savvy person into their tunes. $129.95. amazon.com
[dropcap letter=”6″] Keeping up with Kim Kardashian
OK, so even if you couldn’t give one royal ruby about this reality TV star, her hair always looks amazing. And she’s made this particular brand of hair dietary supplements famous because she vouches for its ability to promote healthy hair growth and prevent breakage and hair loss. “As far as keeping my hair healthy, I am militant about taking my Hairfinity every morning, I take two pills and then I don’t wash my hair every day,” says Kim Kardashian. Hairfinity Vitamins delivers a unique cocktail blend of hydrolyzed collagen, MSM and silica that provide 18 amino acids to build the essential proteins for hair strength. $24. hairfinity.com and salons nationwide.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon destination: Iceland
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles