This is the history behind the traditional wedding gift rules you’ve heard
williamtravers, 3 years ago 5 min read
LGBTQ+ folks have been bucking tradition for ages. Why should traditional wedding gifts and antiquated rules matter to us?
In a giving mood? Every cent counts when you make a charitable gift
Emily Rochotte, 5 years ago 3 min read
No donation is too small when you make a charitable gift, and giving your time is just as valuable as a financial contribution.
Know someone transitioning? There’s a Hallmark card for that!
Emily Rochotte, 6 years ago 1 min read
Do you know someone who is beginning, or in the process of, transitioning? Are you unsure or what to say and are looking for the…
Highlights magazine to feature same-sex couples
Emily Rochotte, 6 years ago 2 min read
Children’s magazine Highlights has agreed to begin featuring same-sex couples and One Million Moms does not agree with this decision.
Mothers’ Day Gifts
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 8 years ago 2 min read
Happy Mothers’ Day! We’ve rounded up unique gifts that mommies, mothers and mamas of the LGBTQ families will love.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms