This is the history behind the traditional wedding gift rules you’ve heard
LGBTQ+ folks have been bucking tradition for ages. Why should traditional wedding gifts and antiquated rules matter to us?
In a giving mood? Every cent counts when you make a charitable gift
No donation is too small when you make a charitable gift, and giving your time is just as valuable as a financial contribution.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
Listen to Kirsten & Maria, Equally Wed founders, on the The Wedding Biz podcast.
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York