From the photographer, Chelsi McFadden: Kyle proposed to Sebastian overlooking the ocean on Navarro Point just outside of Mendocino, California on Hwy 1. It was a foggy but beautiful evening of love and exploration as they celebrated their new engagement.
The couple celebrated their engagement by showing off the engagement ring and taking photos with their two part Pokemon necklace. The two got engaged with an emotional waterfront proposal.
Photographer: McFadden Studios
Venue: Navarro Point
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
- Asking for money as a wedding gift: OK or no way?
- Romantic hillside winery wedding
- Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
- These women planned surprise proposals for each other on the same day
- Purple wedding at Mission Trails Regional Park