From the photographer, Chelsi McFadden: Kyle proposed to Sebastian overlooking the ocean on Navarro Point just outside of Mendocino, California on Hwy 1. It was a foggy but beautiful evening of love and exploration as they celebrated their new engagement.
The couple celebrated their engagement by showing off the engagement ring and taking photos with their two part Pokemon necklace. The two got engaged with an emotional waterfront proposal.
Photographer: McFadden Studios
Venue: Navarro Point
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Child of lesbian moms denied access to Texas daycare because parents are in same-sex marriage
- LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
- These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding