From the photographer, Chelsi McFadden: Kyle proposed to Sebastian overlooking the ocean on Navarro Point just outside of Mendocino, California on Hwy 1. It was a foggy but beautiful evening of love and exploration as they celebrated their new engagement.
The couple celebrated their engagement by showing off the engagement ring and taking photos with their two part Pokemon necklace. The two got engaged with an emotional waterfront proposal.
Photographer: McFadden Studios
Venue: Navarro Point
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
- Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
- 6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
- How we organized our wedding party from across the country
- How my family lives a minimalist lifestyle so we can travel