From the photographer, Chelsi McFadden: Kyle proposed to Sebastian overlooking the ocean on Navarro Point just outside of Mendocino, California on Hwy 1. It was a foggy but beautiful evening of love and exploration as they celebrated their new engagement.
The couple celebrated their engagement by showing off the engagement ring and taking photos with their two part Pokemon necklace. The two got engaged with an emotional waterfront proposal.
Photographer: McFadden Studios
Venue: Navarro Point
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration