From the photographer, Chelsi McFadden: Kyle proposed to Sebastian overlooking the ocean on Navarro Point just outside of Mendocino, California on Hwy 1. It was a foggy but beautiful evening of love and exploration as they celebrated their new engagement.
The couple celebrated their engagement by showing off the engagement ring and taking photos with their two part Pokemon necklace. The two got engaged with an emotional waterfront proposal.
Photographer: McFadden Studios
Venue: Navarro Point
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Times Square engagement
- Intimate fall backyard wedding in Brandon, Vermont
- 11 winter wedding looks we love
- 6 reasons you should have a winter wedding
- How to date a nonbinary person and be a loving ally to them
- Black and white beach wedding in Newport, Rhode Island
- Why I’m taking my wife’s last name when we get married
- Rustic castle wedding at Guernsey State Park in Wyoming
- Red midnight romance wedding
- All the LGBTQ+ news from the 2018 midterm elections