From the photographer, Matt Andrews: This wasn’t just any rustic vintage style wedding. This was an upscale, elegant secret garden with masculine tones of wood, moss, succulents, copious candlelight and an outdoors “in” ambiance. A marriage of soft and strong details and design that exuded cozy, comfortable and refined.
The reception included a mix of family style farm and traditional rounds. Tablescape consisted of greenery toned floral arrangements made with Queen Anne’s Lace, Succulents, mini-hydrangea, Dusty Miller, Green hypericum berries, Moss, football mums and roses. Subtle pops of blush and white softened the look and floating candles in varying heights added romance. The clear class charges were exquisite and elevated the design, without detracting from the lush centerpieces (and allowed the napkin emblems to pop too).
Bouquets were in a posy style with blush peonies, succulents, lisianthus, mini hydrangea, roses, seeded eucalyptus, Queen Anne’s lace, Hypericum Berries.
Photographer: Matt Andrews Photography
Apparel: Street’s Tuxedo
Event Planner: Bruce Pittman Inc.
Location: Cornelia Fort Airpark
Transportation: Hello Trolley
DJ: It’s So Rich, Southern Sky Event Lighting
Floral Designer: Macy Rentschler
Bakery: Nicole Maxwell
Linens and Coverings:Over The Top Linens
Paper Props: Relish
Equipment Rentals:Southern Events Party Rentals and Event Company
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos