From the photographer, Matt Andrews: This wasn’t just any rustic vintage style wedding. This was an upscale, elegant secret garden with masculine tones of wood, moss, succulents, copious candlelight and an outdoors “in” ambiance. A marriage of soft and strong details and design that exuded cozy, comfortable and refined.
The reception included a mix of family style farm and traditional rounds. Tablescape consisted of greenery toned floral arrangements made with Queen Anne’s Lace, Succulents, mini-hydrangea, Dusty Miller, Green hypericum berries, Moss, football mums and roses. Subtle pops of blush and white softened the look and floating candles in varying heights added romance. The clear class charges were exquisite and elevated the design, without detracting from the lush centerpieces (and allowed the napkin emblems to pop too).
Bouquets were in a posy style with blush peonies, succulents, lisianthus, mini hydrangea, roses, seeded eucalyptus, Queen Anne’s lace, Hypericum Berries.
Photographer: Matt Andrews Photography
Apparel: Street’s Tuxedo
Event Planner: Bruce Pittman Inc.
Location: Cornelia Fort Airpark
Transportation: Hello Trolley
DJ: It’s So Rich, Southern Sky Event Lighting
Floral Designer: Macy Rentschler
Bakery: Nicole Maxwell
Linens and Coverings:Over The Top Linens
Paper Props: Relish
Equipment Rentals:Southern Events Party Rentals and Event Company
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 8 wedding leather jacket looks that are the perfect level of drama
- 5 effortless ways to bring sophistication to your LGBTQ+ wedding decor
- 10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
- Adventure engagement photos in the mountains
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration