From the photographer, Matt Andrews: This wasn’t just any rustic vintage style wedding. This was an upscale, elegant secret garden with masculine tones of wood, moss, succulents, copious candlelight and an outdoors “in” ambiance. A marriage of soft and strong details and design that exuded cozy, comfortable and refined.
The reception included a mix of family style farm and traditional rounds. Tablescape consisted of greenery toned floral arrangements made with Queen Anne’s Lace, Succulents, mini-hydrangea, Dusty Miller, Green hypericum berries, Moss, football mums and roses. Subtle pops of blush and white softened the look and floating candles in varying heights added romance. The clear class charges were exquisite and elevated the design, without detracting from the lush centerpieces (and allowed the napkin emblems to pop too).
Bouquets were in a posy style with blush peonies, succulents, lisianthus, mini hydrangea, roses, seeded eucalyptus, Queen Anne’s lace, Hypericum Berries.
Photographer: Matt Andrews Photography
Apparel: Street’s Tuxedo
Event Planner: Bruce Pittman Inc.
Location: Cornelia Fort Airpark
Transportation: Hello Trolley
DJ: It’s So Rich, Southern Sky Event Lighting
Floral Designer: Macy Rentschler
Bakery: Nicole Maxwell
Linens and Coverings:Over The Top Linens
Paper Props: Relish
Equipment Rentals:Southern Events Party Rentals and Event Company
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019
- This transgender love story just won the audience choice award at CIFF
- Garden engagement photos at the Franklin Park Conservatory
- These fall elopement photos in a cemetery are giving us Halloween vibes
- Intimate spring wedding at historic bathhouse in Detroit, Michigan
- Rustic countryside spring wedding at California nature preserve
- Federal judge rules Michigan religious adoption agency can refuse LGBTQ+ applicants