New York City skyline wedding in Brooklyn
New York City skyline wedding
The New York City skyline provided a stunning backdrop for this outdoor ceremony. Lina and Danielle took their engagement photos in Brooklyn and returned to Brooklyn for their wedding. The couple tied the knot on the Brooklyn waterfront surrounded by 200 family and friends.
Danielle walked down the aisle by herself, and Lina was escorted by her mom. The couple had several bridesmaids and groomsmen stand by their side as they tied the knot, each adorned in blue or black suits or mismatched purple dresses. It was important to Lina and Danielle to use their favorite colors, flowers and vision of what they wanted.
After the ceremony, guests were entertained by a live violin performance during the reception, along with a lot of dancing. Seats were identified with place cards made with individual succulents. The couple included the New York City theme in their invitations with pale purple colors making up the skyline and Brooklyn Bridge. This theme extended to the wedding guestbook as guests signed a NYC taxi painting with purple balloons in the same color as the invitation.
Photographer: Fabio Fistarol
Videographer: Magic Flute Videos
Wedding venue: William Vale hotel
Florist: Aramat Events
Planner/coordinator: Aramat Events
Entertainment: Douglas Genuard
Invitations: Wedding Paper Divas
Attire: Matthew Christopher – Emma dress and Alexander McQueen
Jewelry: David G Diamonds and Erica Anenberg
Cake and catering: William Vale hotel
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate forest wedding brings South Asian interfaith traditions to Ontario
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged