By Paloma Naderi
With your wedding attire, crossing the T’s and dotting the I’s means making sure that every zipper is zipped, button is buttoned, and that every crease is pressed to perfection. Luckily, there are a few handy tools out there to help!
We’ve heard all about the benefits of trusty collar stays, and similarly, using a tie clip is a simple way to keep your neckwear in place on your wedding day. Just clip this pretty piece between two button holes in the middle of your shirt, slip in your tie, and it will stay put all day. While some tie clip wearers prefer to keep their clip under wraps beneath a sweater vest or behind a buttoned suit jacket, these gorgeous pieces are fit to be shown off!
1. Atlas Tie Clip, Tiffany, $250.
2. Tateossian Gear Tie Clip, Sak’s Fifth Avenue, $125.
3. Croft & Barrow Two-Tone Tie Clip, Kohl’s, $18.
4. Tateossian Crystal Tie Clip, Sak’s Fifth Avenue, $100.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot