By Paloma Naderi
With your wedding attire, crossing the T’s and dotting the I’s means making sure that every zipper is zipped, button is buttoned, and that every crease is pressed to perfection. Luckily, there are a few handy tools out there to help!
We’ve heard all about the benefits of trusty collar stays, and similarly, using a tie clip is a simple way to keep your neckwear in place on your wedding day. Just clip this pretty piece between two button holes in the middle of your shirt, slip in your tie, and it will stay put all day. While some tie clip wearers prefer to keep their clip under wraps beneath a sweater vest or behind a buttoned suit jacket, these gorgeous pieces are fit to be shown off!
1. Atlas Tie Clip, Tiffany, $250.
2. Tateossian Gear Tie Clip, Sak’s Fifth Avenue, $125.
3. Croft & Barrow Two-Tone Tie Clip, Kohl’s, $18.
4. Tateossian Crystal Tie Clip, Sak’s Fifth Avenue, $100.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning private beach elopement in Moorea
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle