By Paloma Naderi
With your wedding attire, crossing the T’s and dotting the I’s means making sure that every zipper is zipped, button is buttoned, and that every crease is pressed to perfection. Luckily, there are a few handy tools out there to help!
We’ve heard all about the benefits of trusty collar stays, and similarly, using a tie clip is a simple way to keep your neckwear in place on your wedding day. Just clip this pretty piece between two button holes in the middle of your shirt, slip in your tie, and it will stay put all day. While some tie clip wearers prefer to keep their clip under wraps beneath a sweater vest or behind a buttoned suit jacket, these gorgeous pieces are fit to be shown off!
1. Atlas Tie Clip, Tiffany, $250.
2. Tateossian Gear Tie Clip, Sak’s Fifth Avenue, $125.
3. Croft & Barrow Two-Tone Tie Clip, Kohl’s, $18.
4. Tateossian Crystal Tie Clip, Sak’s Fifth Avenue, $100.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019