By Paloma Naderi
With your wedding attire, crossing the T’s and dotting the I’s means making sure that every zipper is zipped, button is buttoned, and that every crease is pressed to perfection. Luckily, there are a few handy tools out there to help!
We’ve heard all about the benefits of trusty collar stays, and similarly, using a tie clip is a simple way to keep your neckwear in place on your wedding day. Just clip this pretty piece between two button holes in the middle of your shirt, slip in your tie, and it will stay put all day. While some tie clip wearers prefer to keep their clip under wraps beneath a sweater vest or behind a buttoned suit jacket, these gorgeous pieces are fit to be shown off!
1. Atlas Tie Clip, Tiffany, $250.
2. Tateossian Gear Tie Clip, Sak’s Fifth Avenue, $125.
3. Croft & Barrow Two-Tone Tie Clip, Kohl’s, $18.
4. Tateossian Crystal Tie Clip, Sak’s Fifth Avenue, $100.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida