Beach anniversary photos in San Francisco, California
Tom and Brad were married a year ago, and wanted to further celebrate their love with an anniversary photo session at the beach in San Francisco.
Bold fall brewery wedding in Bellingham, Washington
Chloe and G, who met at work, had a bold, dramatic and nature-inspired wedding at a brewery and served traditional Filipino food.
Cliffside fall El Matador Beach proposal with romantic picnic
Steph wanted to propose on El Matador Beach in Malibu, California, with a picnic setup complete with flowers and celebratory champagne.
Romantic spring elopement at the Top of The Rock in New York City
Claris and Mela had a romantic queer-centered elopement at the Top of the Rock in New York City, New York.
Orlando Pride soccer star Ali Krieger and goalie Ashlyn Harris are married
Orlando Pride soccer players Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris have officially tied the knot. The celebrity couple married at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens in Miami, Florida, on Saturday, Dec. 28, 2019.
Everything I wish someone had warned us about during wedding planning
When it comes to presentation, the little things make all the difference. And sometimes you have a vision that doesn’t exactly go to plan.
Glamorous, moody spring wedding in Los Angeles, California
Aleks and Rafa’s moody Los Angeles wedding was selected by Marc Jacobs to be featured in a makeup commercial for LGBTQ+ Pride Month.
Romantic coffee shop engagement photos in Elmhurst, Illinois
Anne and Jes celebrated their engagement with photos around the train tracks, a local coffee shop and parks in Elmhurst, Illinois.
High school sweethearts marry after 10 years in colorful beach ceremony
I married my high school sweetheart, Macey, after 10 years together in a colorful beach ceremony in Provincetown, Massachusetts.
24 wedding vendors donated a wedding to two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
Aaron Lucero and Jeff Cannon were turned away by the Venue at Waterstone, so 24 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors are donating a free wedding to them.
Zola unsure it will run ads on Hallmark Channel following same-sex wedding commercial controversy
The company whose same-sex wedding commercials were abruptly pulled from the Hallmark Channel for being “too controversial” is not sure it will advertise with the network again despite an apology and promise to reinstate the ads.
Intimate, rustic summer garden wedding at Josias River Farm
Bec and Sam were married in the garden and held cocktails under the apple trees while the sounds of bluegrass drifted through the air.
Historic spring garden wedding at Fourth Ward Park in Atlanta, Georgia
When they met, Ivette and Kelcy lived blocks away from each other on either side of the Historic Fourth Ward Park, and that’s where they got married.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot