By Ryan Roschke
Gentlemen, it’s time to talk about something we’re all a little unfamiliar with: nails. It’s true that nail salons have the reputation of being a lady’s domain, but it doesn’t have to be this way. Whether it’s your wedding day or just another day at the office, getting a manicure can be incredibly beneficial, even for men. We’ve come up with three reasons why you should take the manicure plunge.
|Manicures don’t have to be a hyper-feminine process. In fact, the most feminine part, the polish, comes at the very end. For a less flashy result, simply request clear polish, or, for even less shine, just ask for a buffer.|
|Manicures make your hands very soft, and we mean very soft. This is especially great for men who work with their hands and have suffered a little wear and tear. Trust us, your sweetie will love it.|
Finally, manicures can make your hands very soft, and we mean very. This is especially great for men who work with their hands and have suffered a little wear and tear. Trust us, you’ll sweetie will love it.
So what are you waiting for? Try it out! Bring your groom for moral support or tandem session if you have to.
Photo: Real Wedding Jonathan and Steve, photography by Dominic Ramirez
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot