Same-sex engagement photography session on the coast of South Australia
Katie and Jess share an intoxicating love that they wear fearlessly and beautifully on their sleeves. From the moment you meet them, their connection and affection for one another is palpable. After finding their soulmates in one another, they got engaged knowing that their same-sex marriage would not be legally recognized in their home country. Two-and-a-half years later, they are planning their January 2019 wedding and celebrated the occasion with an adventurous, intimate same-sex engagement photography session on the coast of South Australia.
Photographer: Brittnie Price Photography
Venue: Hallett Cove Beach
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration
- Bank lobby flash mob proposal
- This Republican bill seeks to strip gay marriage rights in Tennessee
- Red and purple African diaspora wedding