Same-sex engagement photography session on the coast of South Australia
Katie and Jess share an intoxicating love that they wear fearlessly and beautifully on their sleeves. From the moment you meet them, their connection and affection for one another is palpable. After finding their soulmates in one another, they got engaged knowing that their same-sex marriage would not be legally recognized in their home country. Two-and-a-half years later, they are planning their January 2019 wedding and celebrated the occasion with an adventurous, intimate same-sex engagement photography session on the coast of South Australia.
Photographer: Brittnie Price Photography
Venue: Hallett Cove Beach
Alaina Leary Lavoie
Comments are closed.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams