Fort Lauderdale gay dance studio owner wedding
Six years ago, Ricardo and Alex met on match.com and planned their first date around Ricardo’s dance schedule. Their first date brought them down Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach, Florida, where they ate ice cream and talked on the beach for hours.
After some time doing a long-distance relationship while Alex taught in South Korea, they moved in together. Five years into their relationship, Ricardo proposed to Alex among their closest friends. Alex wanted to share the same special moment, and proposed to Ricardo at his annual dance recital in front of the entire dance studio where they’d soon marry.
Photographer: Blink & Co. Photography
Design and Decor: Event Effects Group
Event Planner: Magnolia Event Co.
Floral Designer: Five Star Events
Caterer: The Roasted Fig
DJ: Marcio Santos
Studio Venue: FatVillage Arts District
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Dark Greek mythology wedding inspiration that calls to your inner goth
- Supreme Court rejected the Hawaii B&B that denied a lesbian couple
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire
- These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
- Classic purple vintage wedding in Towson, Maryland