Six years ago, Ricardo and Alex met on match.com and planned their first date around Ricardo’s dance schedule. Their first date brought them down Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach, Florida, where they ate ice cream and talked on the beach for hours.
After some time doing a long-distance relationship while Alex taught in South Korea, they moved in together. Five years into their relationship, Ricardo proposed to Alex among their closest friends. Alex wanted to share the same special moment, and proposed to Ricardo at his annual dance recital in front of the entire dance studio where they’d soon marry.
Photographer: Blink & Co. Photography
Design and Decor: Event Effects Group
Event Planner: Magnolia Event Co.
Floral Designer: Five Star Events
Caterer: The Roasted Fig
DJ: Marcio Santos
Studio Venue: FatVillage Arts District
Fin Leary Lavoie
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches