Fort Lauderdale gay dance studio owner wedding
Six years ago, Ricardo and Alex met on match.com and planned their first date around Ricardo’s dance schedule. Their first date brought them down Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach, Florida, where they ate ice cream and talked on the beach for hours.
After some time doing a long-distance relationship while Alex taught in South Korea, they moved in together. Five years into their relationship, Ricardo proposed to Alex among their closest friends. Alex wanted to share the same special moment, and proposed to Ricardo at his annual dance recital in front of the entire dance studio where they’d soon marry.
Photographer: Blink & Co. Photography
Design and Decor: Event Effects Group
Event Planner: Magnolia Event Co.
Floral Designer: Five Star Events
Caterer: The Roasted Fig
DJ: Marcio Santos
Studio Venue: FatVillage Arts District
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how