Fort Lauderdale gay dance studio owner wedding
Six years ago, Ricardo and Alex met on match.com and planned their first date around Ricardo’s dance schedule. Their first date brought them down Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach, Florida, where they ate ice cream and talked on the beach for hours.
After some time doing a long-distance relationship while Alex taught in South Korea, they moved in together. Five years into their relationship, Ricardo proposed to Alex among their closest friends. Alex wanted to share the same special moment, and proposed to Ricardo at his annual dance recital in front of the entire dance studio where they’d soon marry.
Photographer: Blink & Co. Photography
Design and Decor: Event Effects Group
Event Planner: Magnolia Event Co.
Floral Designer: Five Star Events
Caterer: The Roasted Fig
DJ: Marcio Santos
Studio Venue: FatVillage Arts District
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos