Fort Lauderdale gay dance studio owner wedding
Six years ago, Ricardo and Alex met on match.com and planned their first date around Ricardo’s dance schedule. Their first date brought them down Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach, Florida, where they ate ice cream and talked on the beach for hours.
After some time doing a long-distance relationship while Alex taught in South Korea, they moved in together. Five years into their relationship, Ricardo proposed to Alex among their closest friends. Alex wanted to share the same special moment, and proposed to Ricardo at his annual dance recital in front of the entire dance studio where they’d soon marry.
SEARCH FOR EQUALITY-MINDED WEDDING VENDORS
Photographer: Blink & Co. Photography
Design and Decor: Event Effects Group
Event Planner: Magnolia Event Co.
Floral Designer: Five Star Events
Caterer: The Roasted Fig
DJ: Marcio Santos
Studio Venue: FatVillage Arts District
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding