Fort Lauderdale gay dance studio owner wedding
Six years ago, Ricardo and Alex met on match.com and planned their first date around Ricardo’s dance schedule. Their first date brought them down Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach, Florida, where they ate ice cream and talked on the beach for hours.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida fairy tale black, white and blue wedding
Jomary and Kristina’s black, white and blue wedding was a fairy tale come true. The reception was all blue, standing out from the black and white attire.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank