Fort Lauderdale, Florida fairy tale black, white and blue wedding
“I’ve been looking for you since I heard my first fairy tale.”
That was the theme behind Jomary and Kristina’s wedding. Since the beginning of their relationship, Kristina and Jomary always felt like they were in a fairy tale. Their wedding was nothing short of a happily ever after.
The happy couple went for a black and white theme, dressing only in those two colors. Kristina wore black pants, black shirt, and white suit jacket with black trim, bringing the whole outfit together. Jomary went for an all white look, wearing a strapless, lace wedding dress. The bridesmaids and “Kroomsmen,” as Kristina lovingly named her groomsmen, wore all black attire, making Kristina and Jomary standout.
The reception was filled with the color blue, as blue lights lit up the entire venue, reflecting off the white linens, and adding a flood of color to the crisp, black and white day.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank