Fort Lauderdale, Florida fairy tale black, white and blue wedding
“I’ve been looking for you since I heard my first fairy tale.”
That was the theme behind Jomary and Kristina’s wedding. Since the beginning of their relationship, Kristina and Jomary always felt like they were in a fairy tale. Their wedding was nothing short of a happily ever after.
The happy couple went for a black and white theme, dressing only in those two colors. Kristina wore black pants, black shirt, and white suit jacket with black trim, bringing the whole outfit together. Jomary went for an all white look, wearing a strapless, lace wedding dress. The bridesmaids and “Kroomsmen,” as Kristina lovingly named her groomsmen, wore all black attire, making Kristina and Jomary standout.
The reception was filled with the color blue, as blue lights lit up the entire venue, reflecting off the white linens, and adding a flood of color to the crisp, black and white day.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York