Fort Lauderdale, Florida fairy tale black, white and blue wedding
“I’ve been looking for you since I heard my first fairy tale.”
That was the theme behind Jomary and Kristina’s wedding. Since the beginning of their relationship, Kristina and Jomary always felt like they were in a fairy tale. Their wedding was nothing short of a happily ever after.
The happy couple went for a black and white theme, dressing only in those two colors. Kristina wore black pants, black shirt, and white suit jacket with black trim, bringing the whole outfit together. Jomary went for an all white look, wearing a strapless, lace wedding dress. The bridesmaids and “Kroomsmen,” as Kristina lovingly named her groomsmen, wore all black attire, making Kristina and Jomary standout.
The reception was filled with the color blue, as blue lights lit up the entire venue, reflecting off the white linens, and adding a flood of color to the crisp, black and white day.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 12 unique places to elope
- Sophisticated and modern Friday night wedding
- Rainbow Italian wedding in Cagliari
- The best first dance songs you can play at your wedding
- Fun, colorful arcade engagement photos
- Traditional Jewish wedding during Pride Month
- Colorful, sophisticated Latin wedding in Phoenix, Arizona
- Eclectic colorful Frida Kahlo beach wedding inspiration
- Destination Mexican beach wedding at Akiin Tulum Beach Club
- Nature and puppies wedding inspiration