Fort Lauderdale, Florida fairy tale black, white and blue wedding
“I’ve been looking for you since I heard my first fairy tale.”
That was the theme behind Jomary and Kristina’s wedding. Since the beginning of their relationship, Kristina and Jomary always felt like they were in a fairy tale. Their wedding was nothing short of a happily ever after.
The happy couple went for a black and white theme, dressing only in those two colors. Kristina wore black pants, black shirt, and white suit jacket with black trim, bringing the whole outfit together. Jomary went for an all white look, wearing a strapless, lace wedding dress. The bridesmaids and “Kroomsmen,” as Kristina lovingly named her groomsmen, wore all black attire, making Kristina and Jomary standout.
The reception was filled with the color blue, as blue lights lit up the entire venue, reflecting off the white linens, and adding a flood of color to the crisp, black and white day.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding