Fort Lauderdale, Florida fairy tale black, white and blue wedding
“I’ve been looking for you since I heard my first fairy tale.”
That was the theme behind Jomary and Kristina’s wedding. Since the beginning of their relationship, Kristina and Jomary always felt like they were in a fairy tale. Their wedding was nothing short of a happily ever after.
The happy couple went for a black and white theme, dressing only in those two colors. Kristina wore black pants, black shirt, and white suit jacket with black trim, bringing the whole outfit together. Jomary went for an all white look, wearing a strapless, lace wedding dress. The bridesmaids and “Kroomsmen,” as Kristina lovingly named her groomsmen, wore all black attire, making Kristina and Jomary standout.
The reception was filled with the color blue, as blue lights lit up the entire venue, reflecting off the white linens, and adding a flood of color to the crisp, black and white day.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration
- 9 wedding first looks we love
- Why I’m taking my wife’s last name when we get married
- Modern green spring Midwest wedding
- Elegant engagement photos at the Biltmore Mansion