By Brittny Drye
Some of the first to-dos to cross off on your wedding checklist are engagement photos and sending out save-the-dates, so why not combine the two? It saves time and money (both of which are very valuable during the wedding planning process) and it gives your engagement shoot a creative kick.
TresSugar featured a ton of adorable photo op ideas to inspire brides and grooms:
No matter the backdrop, a hand-painted sign makes for an easy and subtle way to incorporate your big day’s date.
For those who have a weakness for words, incorporate a crossword puzzle or Scrabble game into your engagement shoot. Spell out the save-the-date and add the ring for an extra bling-y touch.
If you have balloons in your engagement shoot, make them even cuter by stamping or writing the save the date info on them.
In an urban setting, “tag” the walls with chalk with your big day’s info for a fun touch.
Check out TresSugar for 15 other save-the-date e-shoot ideas.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights