Sean Hayes and Husband Scott Icenogle Lip-Sync “Trouble” by Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson [VIDEO]
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 8 years ago 1 min read
Sean Hayes and his husband, Scott Icenogle, are a talented lip-sync duo! The couple showed off their musical skills by pulling off a rendition of Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson’s “Trouble,” with Sean impersonating Iggy’s part and Scott doing his best impression of Jennifer. Then Sean posted it to Facebook with a humble note, “So, there’s this.” The celebrity couple tied the married in November after eight years of dating. Perhaps pulling off silly stunts like this keeps the magic alive!
WATCH SEAN HAYES AND SCOTT ICENOGLE LIP-SYNC “TROUBLE” (And then check them out in their second video doing Flo Rida’s “I don’t like it, I love it”)
WATCH IGGY AZALEA AND JENNIFER HUDSON PERFORM “TROUBLE”
Kirsten Ott Palladino
Kirsten Ott Palladino is an award-winning editor, writer, speaker and educator, as well as the author of the first gender-neutral wedding planning book for LGBTQ+ couples, EQUALLY WED: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO PLANNING YOUR LGBTQ+ WEDDING (Seal Press). She’s the co-founder and editorial director of Equally Wed, the world’s leading digital LGBTQ+ wedding magazine, as well as Equally Wed Pro, the LGBTQ+ inclusive certification course and educational platform. Palladino has been profiled on CNN, NPR and Forbes and in The New York Times. Her work has appeared in Washington Post, Entrepreneur magazine, ARTNews magazine, Art & Antiques magazine, The Knot, Executive Traveler magazine, the Huffington Post, and more. She was recognized as one of Glamour magazine's Hometown Heroes for 2015.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms