Beaches are popular honeymoon destinations, and it’s not hard to see why—you have sun, surf, gorgeous greenery, outdoor dining and so much more. While it’s tempting to spend the entire honeymoon in the boudoir, there may be a day where you and your new spouse may want to take a dip. Equally Wed has four sexy and stylish swimsuit picks to help you cool off … and warm up.
These slim-cut above-the-knee shorts by Hugo Boss have a 70’s athletic vibe, which is both trendy and perfect for those who take their quick dips seriously. Priced at $79, The Black Rainbow Stripe Swim Shorts are available at Nordstrom.
The gingham-print Beagle Surf Shorts by Orlebar Brown (also available in navy) are downright adorable, perfect for a picnic followed by some fun in the sun. Priced at $295 and available at Neiman Marcus.
Inspired by the chino cut, these gorgeous Calder Trunks (pictured in Slate) are bold without screaming “tourist!” Available in eight solid colors and nine patterns, they’re priced at $130 and are made by Onia.
DARING AND DANGEROUS
Oh, the Speedo. This iconic teeny bikini for men (pictured in Sapphire) had to make an appearance on our list. It’s very European and perfect for the elegant gentleman. Available in six colors for $34 at Macy’s.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lena Waithe and Alana Mayo got married in San Francisco
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged