Beaches are popular honeymoon destinations, and it’s not hard to see why—you have sun, surf, gorgeous greenery, outdoor dining and so much more. While it’s tempting to spend the entire honeymoon in the boudoir, there may be a day where you and your new spouse may want to take a dip. Equally Wed has four sexy and stylish swimsuit picks to help you cool off … and warm up.
These slim-cut above-the-knee shorts by Hugo Boss have a 70’s athletic vibe, which is both trendy and perfect for those who take their quick dips seriously. Priced at $79, The Black Rainbow Stripe Swim Shorts are available at Nordstrom.
The gingham-print Beagle Surf Shorts by Orlebar Brown (also available in navy) are downright adorable, perfect for a picnic followed by some fun in the sun. Priced at $295 and available at Neiman Marcus.
Inspired by the chino cut, these gorgeous Calder Trunks (pictured in Slate) are bold without screaming “tourist!” Available in eight solid colors and nine patterns, they’re priced at $130 and are made by Onia.
DARING AND DANGEROUS
Oh, the Speedo. This iconic teeny bikini for men (pictured in Sapphire) had to make an appearance on our list. It’s very European and perfect for the elegant gentleman. Available in six colors for $34 at Macy’s.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
- These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee