Walk tall on your wedding day with these sky high heels
If the aisle is your runway, walk in style with a pair of high heels on your wedding day. A wedding is a chance to show off a new pair of shoes. Get the heels you’ve had your eyes on but haven’t had a reason to buy. Add another pair of heels to your collection if height is a regular part of your shoe wardrobe. It’s your day to wear whatever makes you happy, just be sure to practice your walk if high heels are not a part of your regular shoe selection.
Plan your shoe decision far in advance of your wedding day. Choosing to wear sky high heels can have an impact on the height a dress or pair of pants needs to be hemmed. Hemlines may vary based on the height of your shoe.
Not sure if heels are for you? Weigh in on the great wedding shoe debate of heels versus flats.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married