Walk tall on your wedding day with these sky high heels
If the aisle is your runway, walk in style with a pair of high heels on your wedding day. A wedding is a chance to show off a new pair of shoes. Get the heels you’ve had your eyes on but haven’t had a reason to buy. Add another pair of heels to your collection if height is a regular part of your shoe wardrobe. It’s your day to wear whatever makes you happy, just be sure to practice your walk if high heels are not a part of your regular shoe selection.
Plan your shoe decision far in advance of your wedding day. Choosing to wear sky high heels can have an impact on the height a dress or pair of pants needs to be hemmed. Hemlines may vary based on the height of your shoe.
Not sure if heels are for you? Weigh in on the great wedding shoe debate of heels versus flats.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Beautifully gothic Texas wedding with creative details
- Fortune Feimster marries Jacquelyn Smith in intimate beach wedding
- How to create an inclusive wedding for hearing-impaired and deaf guests
- Pope Francis endorses civil unions for same-sex couples
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors