Walk tall on your wedding day with these sky high heels
If the aisle is your runway, walk in style with a pair of high heels on your wedding day. A wedding is a chance to show off a new pair of shoes. Get the heels you’ve had your eyes on but haven’t had a reason to buy. Add another pair of heels to your collection if height is a regular part of your shoe wardrobe. It’s your day to wear whatever makes you happy, just be sure to practice your walk if high heels are not a part of your regular shoe selection.
Plan your shoe decision far in advance of your wedding day. Choosing to wear sky high heels can have an impact on the height a dress or pair of pants needs to be hemmed. Hemlines may vary based on the height of your shoe.
Not sure if heels are for you? Weigh in on the great wedding shoe debate of heels versus flats.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park