Snowy January Old City Philadelphia wedding
Old City Philadelphia wedding
Taking place on a snowy day in January, this Philadelphia wedding was filled with picturesque views. Prior to the ceremony, Evan and Ryan took advantage of the snowy day by taking photos outside as flakes fell from the sky. The wedding would not have been complete without Ryan and Evan’s dog in attendance. The couple opted for a black and white theme, which is enhanced with black and white photography.
After the ceremony, guests enjoyed a sit down dinner. Each table was decorated with white linens and floral centerpieces. Tables were numbered with a framed image of an important memory for the couple. After dinner guests spent the night dancing to the music of a live band.
From the photographer, Pete Malone: Evan & Ryan held their Downtown Club wedding in Old City Philadelphia on a snowy January afternoon. They got ready together along with their french bulldog, Charlie, in a suite at The Hotel Monaco just a few blocks away from The Downtown Club and Independence Hall. Black, White and “Charlie” were some of the themes to this Old City Philadelphia wedding and we tried to incorporate all three themes as much as possible in the photos.
We took a few snowy portraits of the grooms together as we walked the two blocks form Hotel Monaco to the Downtown Club before the ceremony in the all white and recently renovated main ballroom of Cescaphe’s Downtown Club. There really isn’t a more quintessentially “Philadelphia” location for a wedding. The ballroom in The Downtown Club has large windows that overlook Independence Hall across the street and Evan & Ryan said their marriage vows to each other with a snowy Independence Hall as a backdrop.
Photographer: Two17 Photo & Cinema
Reception Venue: The Downtown Club
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line