Snowy January Old City Philadelphia wedding
Old City Philadelphia wedding
Taking place on a snowy day in January, this Philadelphia wedding was filled with picturesque views. Prior to the ceremony, Evan and Ryan took advantage of the snowy day by taking photos outside as flakes fell from the sky. The wedding would not have been complete without Ryan and Evan’s dog in attendance. The couple opted for a black and white theme, which is enhanced with black and white photography.
After the ceremony, guests enjoyed a sit down dinner. Each table was decorated with white linens and floral centerpieces. Tables were numbered with a framed image of an important memory for the couple. After dinner guests spent the night dancing to the music of a live band.
From the photographer, Pete Malone: Evan & Ryan held their Downtown Club wedding in Old City Philadelphia on a snowy January afternoon. They got ready together along with their french bulldog, Charlie, in a suite at The Hotel Monaco just a few blocks away from The Downtown Club and Independence Hall. Black, White and “Charlie” were some of the themes to this Old City Philadelphia wedding and we tried to incorporate all three themes as much as possible in the photos.
We took a few snowy portraits of the grooms together as we walked the two blocks form Hotel Monaco to the Downtown Club before the ceremony in the all white and recently renovated main ballroom of Cescaphe’s Downtown Club. There really isn’t a more quintessentially “Philadelphia” location for a wedding. The ballroom in The Downtown Club has large windows that overlook Independence Hall across the street and Evan & Ryan said their marriage vows to each other with a snowy Independence Hall as a backdrop.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lena Waithe and Alana Mayo got married in San Francisco
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged