Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
Kelsey and Kristin took their engagement photos in a cabin in Gimli, Manitoba, where they got engaged a few months prior.
11 winter wedding looks we love
It’s considered off-season to have a winter wedding, but there’s so much magic to be found in tying the knot in December, January, February or March. It’s the perfect excuse to break out all your coziest ambiance (did someone say fireplace?), put on a cloak or a huge scarf and wear boots.
Historic mansion winter wedding inspiration
This winter wedding inspiration was inspired by the colors of winter—burgundy, mistletoe green, silver and gold. Snow had just fallen in Pennsylvania for the first time in two months. The venue was Linwood Estate in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Styled Shoot: White Winter Lesbian Wedding in Snowy Colorado
In this gorgeous winter wedding styled shoot, we’re inspired by alluring white gowns yet each bride has her own unique, artistic style. The two brides’ dresses feature beautiful bead work and full skirts that add to the elegant, dreamlike theme.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia